Jul 28, 2005

The last day of first year

And my entry into the corporate world marks his first anniversary at the dawn of the day.

Hip Hip Hoohrey! I have completed a successful year in TCS, a so called 'Government Company' in Indian S/W industry

Last year, i made my first train journey, from Pondicherry to Trivandrum to join TCS @ TechnoPark campus for Initial Learning Program (ILP)



TCS-ILP@TechnoPark



A lovely training period in TVM (that's how we call Trivandrum) taught me a lot that i have forgotten eventually :)

Well thats OK, the point is 'learning @ tvm' is one of the best in my life.
Then i got transferred to Hyderabad and if u want to know 'Why i didn't get Chennai?',
better browse my archives, i don't want to say here :(

If i didn't say a word abt Kasa Kiran, my First PL, i think this is the worst post i am publishing (i knowda, don't ask me which is the best post u have written)

He is so amiable and stuffed with kin. He removed the fear of the so called 'Corporate World' in me and taught me how to live every moment with joy in this world of Stress

The 'one year life' away from home made me to get worried at times but still went like a flash (not the one of Macromedia), gave me the oppurtunity to prove myself with Flash (this one is the Macromedia's) fortunately at the time of my appraisal

Still a long way to go in learning & exploring the world of 'Idiot Box'
"Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish." - Steve Jobs, Apple CEO

4 comments:

Manoj said...

Hey karthi, Good job. let the forth coming years be ur years. hearty wishes for completing one year.

-Manoj

Hariks said...

Gr8 going. Wish u always top in everything.

iamchandru said...

Nice going..!!!
I wish u a "FLASH"y years to cum in ur life to Weave ur Dreams and add all the Photos like this in your blog Shop. But now Clarify your work. All the bst da..!!!

Karthigeyan said...

Thank you guys for the wishes,

Chandru super commentda