Jul 21, 2005

Change Request

I had expected some web development work when i did Sports web, but not so quick.

When my Program Manager asked to develop a small Change control tracker for MS CRM warehouse divison, Why to miss the oppurtunity? i simply decided to implement, now in ASP.net

There was a cool coincidence in both the flash & web design that i would like to share with u. At one point of time, I was about to drop the thing but then I came back and done it with gr8 success, as far as i consider so :)

If u take the flash site, the organiser needed the sports web immediately on the next day and when i stuggled in doing a movie clip, he insisted me to do in html as if questioning me 'Is that all u r Flash skill?'.
In web design, there were no proper information given and when i designed the web template, they asked me to entirely reshuffle it. I was also not satisfied with the design at the initial stage and this time, i thought of myself 'Is that all u r web design skill?'

I was at the extreme frustration at both times

But still i love those 'come back' moments which brought out the confidence in me and helped me in completing the task with full personal satisfaction

I have one more important task owe to my first PL. Let me do it, atleast this time, without any 'Come Back' moment :)

2 comments:

Manoj said...

super da mama...

keep fighting. U will attain ur goal easily.

Hariks said...

It happens for everyone. Managers will think other way always.

But be diplomatic in handling them. There would be always a learning in everything.