Jul 6, 2005

Sports

That was a beautiful day and a beautiful cricket match I played on Saturday in Microsoft campus. The climate was so cool.

When i touched the Cricket bat, i just recollected my school days where i am rushing towards the ground on almost all weekends for playing cricket. Crying for batting when OUT on the first ball, to hitting fours & sixes and winning the game ..... all flashed in my mind.

Those were such golden days that i would always love to remember - Cricket

Now here see me in my full force on the Saturday match where we won the FINALS

VK@Cricket



Carroms is another game i love to play.

See my eyes in the pic, it ignores the opponent and sees only the board & the coins to improve the concentration. This was my first round

VK@Chess


But unfortunately a huge crowd gathered around me on the second round and i couldn't avoid the distraction. Ultimately i lost

Still in Chess i have moved to third round and i can see the King in me. Let me see what happens.

1 comment:

iamchandru said...

Gnabagam varudhay...
Gnabagam varudhay....
-said abt ur cric match
And ur king vil definitely win
advanced wishes..!!!
coz u r the king for VVS,
no queen na..???