Aug 30, 2005

Lazy Weekend

That was a lazy, weak & boring weekend. I got up @ early morning 11:30 :) on Saturday, did nothing other than having my lunch

Planned to go to Office but Something stopped me and inturn i stopped Muruga from going to office :) We watched TV the entire day- Ashes Series & Bala's Sedhu were the prime spots

Sunday too has the same show.We slept even in the afternoon.
Ashes nail biting victory for England turned to be a good one, other one is Director Ameer's speech

Mounam Pesiyathe, Raam - the two tamil films which quietly speaks his interest in Good Cinema and not the Masala ones.

He wished to join hands with Cheran, Bala ... and i hope his next film 'Paruthi Veeran' also do the same. A director to be noted...

I thought of posting this yesterday, but since the weekend had an adverse effect on my weekdays too I was delayed :)

1 comment:

Manoj said...

i also saw the ameer's show; that was an interesting one.