Aug 12, 2005

The elixir song

The only song that smashed a century in my ears and heart.
Its a song from "Azhagiye Theeyae", a tamil film (hope atleast a few knew abt the film)

With a melody music, the "Vizhigalin aruginil vaanam" narrates the changes u face when in love with a girl


It doesn't praises the girl instead touches sweetfully the changes in you (to be noted)
So lovely lyrics it has, making me to hear it in continuous loop.
Such a buzzy song, worthy to hear if u have time :)

And the latest buzz to the list is "Uyire en uyire" from Thotti jaya, another melody track that attracted my ears & ofcourse my mind & heart together.

the catchy lyrics of
"Engaeyo un mugam naan paartha niyabagam
Eppotho unnudan naan vaazhntha niyabagam"
really rocks me. what abt u?

1 comment:

Manoj said...

[The elixir song]

super abu...
nee engayo poita ...