Feb 22, 2008

Barcamp Hyd @ Google

An interesting incident happened this time

Thyagy & me reached the spot a bit late (as usual) and joined the queue at the Security gate to  get pass. Only when i said to Thyagy to get ready with the company ID card, i realised i didnt bring it (as usual). Luckily ADP gives a small card that i kept in my purse, so i took it and said 'hey heres' my ADP card'. I heard a voice from behind

X: Are you from ADP?

Me: Yes, how abt you?

X: No, I worked for ADP long back

Me: Oh, nice meeting you, so where do you work now?

X: I dont work...    I earn by blogging and live blogging

Me: Oh, so are you like Amit Agarwal? (wondering how many people started like Amit but the reply i heard was a little shock, probably now a simple guess for you)

X: I am Amit Agarwal

Me: (oh my god, am i speaking to Amit, the first professional Indian blogger) Nice meeting you Amit (at the road)

 

and thats a least way you expect to meet the celebrity of the day :)

Infact apart from getting goodies :) my interest to go to the camp lied in attending his presentation on 'how to blog with google adsense'

No comments: