Jul 28, 2006

The Chennai story

Once i wished to have more than 24 hours a day to do my interesting 'net hobbies' apart from work. And if you wanna know what are they....
  • Surfing tech news
  • Reading Blogs
  • Developing websites
  • Going through some interesting topics, like Windows on MAC...

But now i have all the 24 hrs just to do my 'net hobbies' and if you ask me 'Are u happy now?', Well i would say 'No'. Simply because anything interests to you should stay a little away from your reach, or else you lose interest in it like the one happened to me.

I also found one more crucial element missing in my Chennai's life - Sports, which made me so relaxed and enjoyable in Hyderabad. I miss it badly here :(

If i forget about the work(almost nothing), sports and the horrible IT corridor road, the Chennai life is so good as like my Hyderabad one with friends like Jayeprabhu & Jawahar turning out to be my best moviemates :) in watching some of the wonderful english movies with the ultimate narrations from them.

Also one more difference i found here is my roomies - Suresh, Hemanth & Rajesh who are constantly in touch with books, getting up everyday and preparing for their exams (EJB cert., GRE, GMAT) is something looks ODD for a guy like me who would take the books at the last day of the exam :)

2 comments:

Hariks said...

Time will change everything. You, me and everybody and everything.

We should accept.

Unknown said...

Hey.. Chennai is a nice place to live @. Guess you just need to change ur roomies and then you will have some fun.