Sep 29, 2004

VK steps into TCS Hyderabad

My ILP was over and I moved to TCS Hyderabad .On the first day(27/9/04,Monday) I was asked to report to MATC . They allocated me to BT project . Saravanan and Ashwini are my projectmates We were asked to meet Sriram . When we went there, the GL was surprised as if he was not informed about this allocation and said that he had no requirements.

The next day Sriram asked us to meet Smitha. She put us in a temp proj "Leave Mgmt System" using ASP.net (C# language) to brush up the skills.But no cabins were arranged for us. Today the same continues and we were asked to wait in the Library until the cabin being arranged and so i am surfing & blogging here.

I am now staying with Muruganandham & Saravanan.

This is my income status :
I got 13,304 as my first month Salary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basic : Rs. 9,000
Gross Income : Rs. 13,400

Deduction - PF: Rs. 1080 (Provident fund) - IT: Rs. 207 (Income Tax)
Take Home : Rs. 12,113

2 comments:

Manoj said...

hey,

Good da!

How much did u give to home? how much did u have for u.
Is the salary same for all the TCSers.

u told that based on performance we may get 1000,2000,3000 or higher. what abt that.

bye

reply me soon thru mail or blog

Manoj
http://blogmanoj.blogspot.com

Karthigeyan said...

Performance based incentives will be given only after 3 months (Quartely based) . So at present Take home sal is Rs. 12,100.