Sep 5, 2004

Journey Begins - Hyderabad Confirmed

The list of requirements we got from MATC

City Vacancies
-------------------
Chennai 20
B'lore 15
Hyderabad 5
Mumbai 38
Delhi 18
Kolkata 15

I had only three preferences to choose. I gave Chennai, Bangalore & Hyderabad .
My grade "good" played a role here to fetch the third option.
I found no problem in going to Hyderabad since Muruganandham (My college friend) is there for Infosys.


Regarding ILP:

We had "Good Programming Skills" session, It is a 3 day session . we r taught how to reduce bugs in the prog and how to use testing tools. It is a bit boring & sleepy. The concept of "eXtreme Programming"(XP, remember Jeyaraj,LecturerePEC) also taught. In our batch only 10 out of 35 knows JAVA.I am dominating here coz not that I know swings, applets, socket prog & a little JSP, J2EE but all others have only a little knowledge in it

No comments: