Oct 31, 2009

When I was 25!

I was then 25 years old. I had everything except courage to chase one of my dreams and then one day I took the most expected risk. I then saw this world, a totally different in experience. It was all good and sweet... for a short time.

I then realised that as day grows and as you become older and older, the desire for worldly posessions grew in you knowingly or unknowingly. It is so hard to pull yourself out of you and see the drama around this earthly world.

You are pulled to yourself. I am pulled to myself... well, consciously into this unknown!
The trick now lies in How I am getting out of it. If I fail, I will then be just like another family guy who will go more and more selfish for a future of another couple or so humans who bonds to me as my most related.

In short, I am no more 25, ha ha ha.

No comments: