Jun 19, 2006

And the weekend travel to home begins...

The last two weeks setup a huge shift in my lifestyle.

The first being an unexpected release from MS project. Something gone really mad when they told me that 'today is the last day for u in this project'

Then my transfer process started and took almost a week to get it done. Ofcourse with some 'runs and walks' to the concerned persons :( Before i made my steps to Chennai, i got a call from my new project to go Mumbai for a two days training. I had no choice except to accept the demanding request :)

Thanks to M.V.Arun Kumar who had rushed to receive me in the airport leaving behind his project at the critical stage. If it wasnt him, i had been left in Mumbai as an alien

Successful completion of my training gave way for a new arena in IT field : Enterprise Data/Content Management. Have u heard of this before? neither me too(:)

It took a while for me to settle here @ Chennai with my friends Jawa, JP, SC & Hemu.
And atlast the most expected weekend travel to home begins...

4 comments:

iamchandru said...

Have a nice stay in Pondy and chennai as well ;)
I wish all your dreams come true da :)
Wish you al d very best for ur career!
enjoy!

ipadiku
mouly, Madinagudavilirundhu!

Hariks said...

எல்லாம் நன்மைக்கே!

But we miss you in Madhinaguda. :(

Peter Jayaraj said...

Nice to hear u r at chennai now..Hope u enjoy more by visiting pondy frequently...

Karthik said...

Home atlast ! Yeah, I know how it feels far away from home....