Apr 13, 2005

I was "Printed Out"

So thats the end of my great second project. Tomorrow i am going to meet MATC (HR) in Deccan Park.

I didnt expect this sudden release from this project and i volunteered for it. I dont know what is my next project? But now i am ready to ask for transfer to 'singara Chennai'. Let us hope.

I have heard telugu more than tamil when iam in this project, learnt a little bit telugu here.
The team members here are best in their kindness and guidance -
a lot more about the team in my next blog as my freind Muruga is waiting in the bus stop.

Happy New Year

3 comments:

Hariks said...

I wish you get a very good and challenging project now. But don't get transfer to chennai. I'll be alone here. :)

iamchandru said...

All the bst 4 u to transfer
to singara chennai, specifically to
tidel park...k cul...
bye
~mouly~

Manoj said...

dey mama,

vituduchada antha Xerox thollai. Antha PM ku oru periya kumbudu potuttu chennai pakkam vanthu seru. Un varugaikaga nan avalodu karthirukiren.

its all in the game,
Manoj