Dec 2, 2004

Are U afraid of the Dark ?

I finished reading the Sidney Sheldon's latest thunder. To say frankly, this is my first English novel that i have read completely. The story is bit interesting with twists and great comedy like Prima, a weather control machine. But the way he handled and took the story is really good. ( like Mani ratnam's Yuva/Ayutha Ezhutthu ) parallelly running four scientist story working in Kingsley International Group, a Thinktank organisation. To my wonder, I took just 4 days to complete it casually.

I have started reading my second novel. It is a Sidney Sheldon's old novel "Master Of the Game". Let me see how long I will take to peruse it.

4 comments:

Manoj said...

hey,

Good start!
carry on...
infact, its a good habit.

Try this one also
"The Davinci Code"

Karthigeyan said...

Manoj, Thanks for encouraging. I do have 'Da vinci Code' with my room mates. I will take that after completing this one: 'Master of the Game'

Karthik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sidney Sheldon is undoubtedly the world's favorite story-teller. I have read 'Tell me your dreams' and 'The Naked face'. Both were simply extraordinary. It's no suprise that you completed in 4 days. You simply can't stop turning the pages.