Nov 1, 2004

Why men's life is simpler than women..

Her DIARY

I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was
my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to
worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too.

" When we got home I felt as if I ad lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.
He just sat there and watched TV.; he seemed distant and absent. Finally I decided to go to bed.

About 10 minutes later he came to bed. I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep.

I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to do.

I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else and some new has entered his
life. My life is a disaster.
.
.
.
.




His DIARY

Today India lost the cricket match. DAMN IT !!

1 comment:

Manoj said...

Good One

-
Manoj
http://blogmanoj.blogspot.com