Sep 12, 2005

The Lesson

Everytime when i plan my trip to home, it would turn up into a peaceful, enjoyable and a recharging one. Even this time i expected it, but something in me warned i am gonna lose something.

To start, the plan of buying a bike had to wait two days and was about to be dropped @ the last moment. The absence of bucks on the day i scheduled to buy, affected my piece of mind from the day before itself.

Two other reasons also made me to think buying it and at one point, I got into extreme frustration of everything going wrong, (though i got the money in my account) I asked my parents to stop the plan.

"When you desire on something, the whole world will help you in conquering it" - the words from 'The Alchemist', i read in my train journey towards my home, came to mind. I just laughed irritatingly

My parents were surprised on my frustration mixed with anger and i heard that it was the first time my cousin is seeing me in that stage.

After all, a small desire shaken my patience :(

1 comment:

Manoj said...

machan i can understand ....

even i feel the last time plan to our pondy is not fully utilized.lots of plans were there but nothing done. However, it turned out to be good holidays as i cud enjoy the time with lots of frnds, cinema etc.... I know u didnt enjoy fully...

its all in the game.
Manoj